Lake Tyrell - Ultimate Astrophotography
Come join Steven Morris (award winning astrophotographer) and Daniel Gangur (Owner of Photo Gear Pro and Nightscape Photographers Australia) for the ultimate astrophotography workshop.
3 Nights and 4 days of photography heaven!
Learn all it is you need to know for nightscapes...
- How to capture light
- Use lighting for a scene
- Understand the functions of your camera
- Learn techniques to reduce camera noise
- Create detailed images of the night sky
Enjoy an evening photographing deep space objects with the use of computerised Celestron Equatorial Mounts....
- Learn how to set a mount up
- The advantages of tracking
- Capture light from thousands of light years away!
Portable Tracking Mounts
Learn how to use portable tracking mounts to obtain even more detail in your nightscape images or for wide field tracked images of the night sky and milky way.
During the day we will edit our photos using programs like Photoshop, Lightroom and PixInsight. Learn how we edit our photos to obtain the most amount of detail hidden within your data (photograph).
- Learn how to blend foreground with sky
- Stacking nightscape images
- Deep Space image processing
and the list goes on........
Not only will we be shooting astro... as long as it's clear, we will also shoot some landscapes as well!
Please note we do our best to plan and pick locations that will give us the best chances of clear skies with stunning scenery to photograph however sometimes the weather isn't always our friend. The tour will still go ahead.
What to Bring
- Wide Angle Lens & Telephoto
- Spare Batteries
-Laptop for photo editing if you have one
What's Not Included
- Transport to and from location
(Transport will be included to locations to photograph at)