Steven Morris Photography
Haida 150 x 150mm Solid Neutral Density 0.9 Filter (3-Stop)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $69.25 fortnightly with More info
Haida ND filter provides a 3 stop exposure reduction. It is compatible with a Haida 150 Filter Holder and its 0.9 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
This solid neutral density filter is constructed from optical glass for clarity as well as color fidelity and measures 2.0mm thick. A padded case is included with this filter.
- 0.9 neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 3 stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters.
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity.
- Padded filter case for storage and transport.