Steven Morris Fine Art Photography
Deep Space Astrophotography
or make 4 interest-free payments of $74.99 fortnightly with More info
The great thing about Stevens workshops, they are based on group bookings. So you get to pick a date, time and location that suits you (as long as Steven is available at that time, some locations may acquire additional fuel costs). So there is no more waiting for months to get that shot you've wanted.
Courses will go throughout the night capturing all kinds of deep space objects like nebulas, galaxies and so on. Best time to start is usually about an hour before sunrise so we can talk about the equipment being used.
Groups are usually capped at 10 people maximum so everyone can walk away with a deep space image.
In the notes section during checkout please add the dates you would like to have this course ran on and we will get back to you on availability. Alternatively you can contact us prior to booking for date availability.
- Learn the difference between normal and astro modified cameras
- Learn more about your camera’s features
- Exposing for the stars and reading your histogram
- Camera lenses and what to look out for
- Manually focusing at night
- White Balance settings
- Setting up and using computer controlled tracking mounts
- Setting up and using guiding camera setups for locking on stars
What to bring
- A digital SLR camera
- Fully charged camera battery
- Memory card (s)
- Wide angled lenses
- Dress accordingly to weather