Steven Morris Fine Art Photography
Lake Bonney Astrophotography Nightscape Class
or make 4 interest-free payments of $62.49 fortnightly with More info
The great thing about Stevens workshops, they are based on group bookings. So you get to pick a date and time that suits you (as long as Steven is available at that time). So there is no more waiting for months to get that shot you've wanted.
Courses usually go between 2-4 hours and is usually capped at 10 people maximum.
In the notes section during checkout please add the dates you would like to have this course ran on and we will get back to you on availability along with a estimate on weather conditions for the dates picked. Alternatively you can contact us prior to booking for date availability.
- Learn the difference between normal and astro modified cameras
- Learn more about your camera’s features
- Explore your creativity
- Exposing for the stars and reading your histogram
- Camera lenses and what to look out for
- Manually focusing at night
- The difference between normal and astro modified cameras
- Reducing camera noise in nightscape photographs
- How to shoot large panoramas
- White Balance settings
- Calibration Frames
- Apps to help plan your shoots
What to bring
- A digital SLR camera
- Fully charged camera battery
- Memory card (s)
- Wide angled or telephoto lense
- Dress accordingly to weather