Nightscape Panoramic - Lake BonneyRegular price $125.00
Astrophotography can be challenging however very rewarding.... If your not sure how to capture the stars, would like to improve on your nightscape images or even photograph with other like minded photographers.
Steven is coming up with locations that he thinks you will really enjoy shooting at under darker skies. These workshops are also month dependant meaning they are run on the months that would best suit the location to the milky way which result in the best images you can capture.
So what will you gain from this workshop?
- Learn more about your camera’s features
- Explore your creativity
- Exposing for the stars and reading your histogram
- Better understanding of lenses
- Manually focusing at night
- Reducing camera noise in nightscape photographs
- Using filters in ways you may not have thought
- Apps to help plan your shoots
What to bring
- A digital SLR camera
- Fully charged camera battery
- Memory card (s)
- Wide angled, large aperture lens (If your unsure please contact us)
- Dress accordingly to weather