Steven Morris Photography
or make 4 interest-free payments of
Would you like Steven to attend your favorite location to help you achieve the shot you've been trying to get? Then this workshop is for you!
You pick the date you wish to shoot and Steven will be there to help assist, walk you through and capture the image you dreamed of.
This choice of workshop is also great for those have a big group of people or just a fun night out.
To check for availability contact us. Please also note for distances greater than 200 km's there may be additional costs.
- Learn the difference between normal and astro modified cameras
- Learn more about your camera’s features
- Explore your creativity
- Exposing for the stars and reading your histogram
- Camera lenses and what to look out for
- Manually focusing at night
- The difference between normal and astro modified cameras
- Reducing camera noise in nightscape photographs
- How to shoot large panoramas
- White Balance settings
- Calibration Frames
- Apps to help plan your shoots
What to bring
- A digital SLR camera
- Fully charged camera battery
- Memory card (s)
- Wide angled or telephoto lense
- Dress accordingly to weather